Privacy & General Principles
- We will only collect data for specific and specified purposes; we will make it clear at the point when we request your information, what we are collecting it for and how we are going to use it.
- We will not collect data beyond what is necessary to accomplish those purposes; we will minimise the amount of information we collect from you to what we need to deliver the services required.
- We will collect and use your personal information only if we have sensible business reasons for doing so, such as managing a booking or gathering necessary information about a new member of staff, ETO or homestay.
- We will not use data for purposes other than that for which the data was collected, except as stated herein, or with prior consent;
- We will seek to verify and/or update data periodically, and we will accept requests for amendments of personal data;
- We will apply high technical standards to make our processing of data secure;
- Except when stated herein, we will not store data in identifiable form longer than is necessary to accomplish its purpose, or as is required by law.
Legal bases for processing your dataThe General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) establishes 6 legal bases on which we can process your data: these are Consent, Contract, Legal Obligation, Vital Interests, Public Task and Legitimate Interests. For further information about these legal bases and fuller definitions, please refer to the ICO website.